Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Team Tanzania Fixes Bikes

Hello friends! 
Next month I leave for Africa. We are at the 34 day mark. I can not believe where the time has gone. It feels like these months have flown by. However, I am getting so excited for the adventures ahead.  

Last week, Team Tanzania had the opportunity to go to ACT labs in Long Beach.  At ACT, my team and I learned how to assemble bikes and fix them. This proved to be a crash course in all bike things. We had a fun time learning about how these bikes will play into our trip. As well as, the opportunities it will provide with the local government and the relationships we will build. 





This will be an amazing outreach and create amazing moments to build lasting friendships. 


Fundraising
With less than 34 days left until we leave, my team is in need of funds. We have around 11,000 dollars to raise. I believe that God will provide for us. However, that doesn't mean I am not getting nervous. Please pray that God will provide for the rest of my team. 

 If you would like to make a donation you can give online:  Click Here. When filling out the form,  Make sure to select Team Tanzania and fill out name: Danielle Ernest.


Thank you all for your continued support. I appreciate all of the love and encouragement I have received.  


Asante, 

Danielle 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle. I found this blog through your Disney castmember blog. I loved your story about Diane Disney and then followed the link to this blog. I worked at Disneyland during my college years and then went to Japan to pursue missions work. Blessings to you! I hope your time in Africa is unforgettable!

    ReplyDelete